10.7.10

truth

Eric, i knw when u knw tat u felt pain..i knw sumtime honest will let u more pain.but i dun wan to lie to u n keep it as secret.
 
 eric, seen quite a long time v me, u knw everything bout me. i told you everything no oli bout my family, friends n relationship. i told you eerything because i dun wan to lie to you and i need ur trust.
 
 eric, i knw u feel badly nw..but, seriously i wan to say and mention, he is just my friend. not more than that. he had his life partner nw, n that is not me. so, pls trust me. me n him are just FRIEND.
 
 time is passed, we had choosen our own way. that had no return for us. And my decision is to be v you..eric, the time i had choosen you , me n him r no more other relationship. me n him r just friend. tat feeling nt same as wat u think, is oli friend. trust me, ok?
  i knw him is bout 3 years, i cant pretend that is nothing btw me n him. memories is exist, but that was passed.everything is different nw...pls, wat is v me is oli you. nt him . eric, i need ur trust.

0 评论: