5.2.10

emc

In this sem, we are taking english for mass communication...before i start my class, i had heard of "Ms Suzanne's name".She is the lecturer for this subject. Hence, i quite scared of her...

In 1st week, i almost late for the lecture class..but the lecturer not her..haha..yeah..Unfortunately, the lecturer is a male teacher. He likes to smile but his voice is 222222222 soft......ai..sumtime, we really wan sleep..

when i went for my tutorial class, i jz realize ms suzanne is teach me..oh my god...lucky in class stil hv sum "liang zai" ..she very like male students de..haha, then she nt easy get angry in class..haha, say oli lah..nt bias until tat..

time 4 assignment..when i had finished my part , i make an appointment v her to check my work..so i send a mail 2 her..but .............i make it at the wrong time..when saw her reply, my eyes big ed..ahhhhhhhhhhhh...i make appointment at a wrong timing..then kena scold a while lo....but lucky she willing 2 c us after apologize v her..but wait her 4 1 n half hour outside her office..pity nia..but who call me book wrong time.....woo..woo..

actually the assignment is not so hard, but wat she wan is really troublesome..after class, our computer lab is full of students..bcoz of her lahh...wan we redo sum part..then every1 rush 4 it 4 a few hours...haiz..wat she wan is different v others lecturer de loh..but finally done la...but i feel my group wil kena scold by her lo...hope not la..

stil hv 2 face her long time...chammmmmmmm le.
actually she is a good lecturer, but jz street in marking..

0 评论: