4.10.10

Eric

   Finally, we had finished exam..is time to rest and relax..
 
   eric, i know this sem u had faced a lot of pressure and stress. too much assignments in a limited time to finish..i know u were tired and unhappy..

  eric, thx to u.. all this time wat u teach, ur help , i really appreciate it. but to my stupid eric, i am so happy and proud to be ur girlfriend. you didn't give up on our relationship although both of our parents are object with tat. al l this while, i know u had try hard to change my negative thinking, to maintain a good relationship with me.

 eric, i felt happy because we made some changes to our life. at the beginning, i thought my dad is the biggest challenge we need to face. since the time pass by, my dad had slowly agreed with us. i know tat may can reduce some of ur stress when you visit my house again.. eric, although this is a little improvement but i m so glad with tat. i hope another side of objection will had a good ending as well.

eric, as you said the biggest challenge is not from any1 but is between me and you. i know it, and i hope we can overcome it as well. eric, thx again..

MisS yoU!!!

0 评论: